Thread: August 2014 Applicants

August 2014 Applicants

Hello All, need your inputs.

i have applied for U-Visa and application was received by USCIS on August 14 of 2014
    Took Bio metrics on Sept 2014 and from that time no news at all. my Case Status says the same thing from almost 3 years now.

On August 14, 2014, we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , Receipt Number EAC1XXXXXXXXXX. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by September 13, 2014, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

if there are any August 2014 Appilicants can any one please suggest me what i can do here. like the dates have been moved to August 25 of 2014 in the portal for VSC Center. thankyou for the help!

I applied August 25 2014 still nothing vermont service center very slow

August 5th 2014. NSC. DA . EAD. NO CARDS YET

Hi I applied for the u visa
    Date aug 18 , case transferred to Nebraska nov 16
    DA and waiting list January 2017
    Applied for work permit April 2017
    And today I received a notice from uscis that the send my work permit

That was quick... congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerful View Post
    That was quick... congratulations
    USCIS picking up cases randomly trampling down the first in first out policy. My lawyer informed me that one of their client filed after me (Oct 2014) received DA from VSC while we thought they're working slow. It's very unfair and unjust on their part not following their own principles and norms.

Do u think they are working faster for single applicants compared to applicants with derivatives???

I don't have derivatives. I have Da n applied EAD on Jan. No cards yet. I would say they are lazy butt.

I got receipt notice on may 14, 2014 but no news as of today...so I guess their processing time online is not accurate