Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: jan.2015 please, respond to my thread.

jan.2015 please, respond to my thread.

hi everyone,
    i'm just so frustrated its been 2 years and 6 moths now i haven't heard anything from them. i called my lawyer yesterday and said i need to wait another 6 months to get a respond and see if i will be put on the u visa waiting list. i mean do we really have to wait this long just to know if you will be on the waiting list??
    i haven't been able to work because i need a work permit , its just to much. 3 years c'mon do they really think we can live this long with out a job??

Applied : jan.2015
    Biomatrics : feb 2015
    its anybody having the same issue?

Feb 2015,I share the same stress.

Quote Originally Posted by koxi2017 View Post

Surely you are not alone, we all have The same "issue" and all of us who applied in 2015 is going to wait 3 years (or more?) I guess.... and yes they dont care how can we live here because they dont care about us at all, we are strangers for them...

Quote Originally Posted by Nika View Post
    Surely you are not alone, we all have The same "issue" and all of us who applied in 2015 is going to wait 3 years (or more?) I guess.... and yes they dont care how can we live here because they dont care about us at all, we are strangers for them...
    I totally agree.

hi everyone,
    i'm just so frustrated its been 2 years and 6 moths now i haven't heard anything from them. i called my lawyer yesterday and said i need to wait another 6 months to get a respond and see if i will be put on the u visa waiting list. i mean do we really have to wait this long just to know if you will be on the waiting list??
    i haven't been able to work because i need a work permit , its just to much. 3 years c'mon do they really think we can live this long with out a job??

What are your going to do about it? Complaining not going to do any good. Every single person is waiting. You are not alone.
    You should be glad that you are seeing a hope at the end of the tunnel.
    What if Trump decide to shut this U visa down? Then what. We are all at the mercy of the USCIS for giving us a chance to come out and live the dreams.

hi everyone,

Look, my husband and I applied on June 3rd 2014. We are still waiting. Our case is being delayed because they ask for more more documentation (RFE) on December 2016, we sent all the requested evidence on January 17th 2017... and no response yet. No DA.. nothing, it has been a little more than 3 years and a month and counting.
    So, yes, you are not the only one waiting this long. And pray you don't receive an RFE, because that will make it an eternity.

hi everyone,

Think positive because you are already half way! I just applied and at this point I will be lucky if I have to wait only 3 years just to know for the waiting list

I gotta wait maybe 1 More year for respond I applied in August 25 2014 still waiting

Maybe u get DA next year if u lucky

Quote Originally Posted by legend1979 View Post
    I gotta wait maybe 1 More year for respond I applied in August 25 2014 still waiting
    Legend why do you think so? 1 more year sound terrible...