Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long to approve derivative?

I have a question. What happend to derative in case that he or she cancel pending application ? Is she or he going to be deported because nothing is protecting him/her now or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    I have a question. What happend to derative in case that he or she cancel pending application ? Is she or he going to be deported because nothing is protecting him/her now or not ?
    Well by the book they have to leave the country if principal applicant cancels the pending petition. But not sure it is complicated to say anything as it depends on case by case. An attorney only can answer best.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    You can apply for your husband after getting U visa, not sure yet. Please have an attorney to answer this question.

---

diff attorney gives diff answer....so still under confusion.....where to get exact and final this answer?

Quote Originally Posted by Javierc1203 View Post
    Like a week after
    -------------------

hello,

can you pls share more detail about how to add derivatives in approved u-1 status.

i already have u-1 approval since 1 year and now i have to add my wife in my U-1....which form i have to fill and how much iss processing time?

does any one has recently applied like this ?

which form we have to fill and where can we can this processing time....

kindly give more info on this.

my cell is 917-476-5559