Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rfe

Rfe

Has anyone from 2014 got RFE and how long did they take to approve/ denied??
    September 2014
    Bio October 2014
    RFE begging of April
    Case was transferred to Nebraska.

Quote Originally Posted by Kike07 View Post
    Has anyone from 2014 got RFE and how long did they take to approve/ denied??
    September 2014
    Bio October 2014
    RFE begging of April
    Case was transferred to Nebraska.
    -Application received on June 3rd 2014.
    -Biometrics, June 2014
    -RFE December 6th 2016
    -USCIS received the requested documents on January 2017.

We still haven't received a response.

Damn,I'm in the same situation,sept 14' sent RFE back in April like you did,just because my lawayer didn't fill out the paperwork like he supposed to,and on top of that I still gotta pay him for his "hard work" when he messed up,and all he did was send it,i got all the certifications myself and letters,this is BS,I should've been approved right now and and now it'll take who knows,another 5 months? Lawyers are only good if you're in trouble,learned my lesson the hard way

My husband appli was rcvd 7/22/14
    fingerprints 08/2014
    RFE 01/2017
    RFE rcvd 03/2017
    Nothing so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabalin05 View Post
    Damn,I'm in the same situation,sept 14' sent RFE back in April like you did,just because my lawayer didn't fill out the paperwork like he supposed to,and on top of that I still gotta pay him for his "hard work" when he messed up,and all he did was send it,i got all the certifications myself and letters,this is BS,I should've been approved right now and and now it'll take who knows,another 5 months? Lawyers are only good if you're in trouble,learned my lesson the hard way
    I'm really sorry for you. It's all so unfair for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by kar0320 View Post
    My husband appli was rcvd 7/22/14
    fingerprints 08/2014
    RFE 01/2017
    RFE rcvd 03/2017
    Nothing so far.
    Any news???

My paper work will be sent this week so after that I guess I'll have to wait another 6+ months to hear anything back.

Today I called my lawyer's assistant,and apparently I got a response to RFE,she said my lawyer will be calling me today and give me news,please pray for me guys,I'm so ready to leave this town and join the navy if it's possible

Never mind,I'm jacked up,my lawyer screwed everything up,now I was rejected,he's going to appeal,and the only reason I will pay is for him to buy me some more time without trouble,but **** Mario Ramos! I'm going to file I-130 myself and don't mess around with bull crap,I should've done it long time ago,good luck to y'all fellas,best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by Jabalin05 View Post
    Never mind,I'm jacked up,my lawyer screwed everything up,now I was rejected,he's going to appeal,and the only reason I will pay is for him to buy me some more time without trouble,but **** Mario Ramos! I'm going to file I-130 myself and don't mess around with bull crap,I should've done it long time ago,good luck to y'all fellas,best wishes
    Hi Jabalin05, did they gave you any reason for denial, if i may ask you? Its perfectly ok if you don't want to share.