Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

U Visa 2017

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vball
    • Apr 2018

U Visa 2017

So I applied for my u visa March 3/28/17 and I did my biometrics 519/17. Does anyone know when I would get my workers permit? And when I would receive a decision on my visa?
  • Sept2014
    • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Vball
    So I applied for my u visa March 3/28/17 and I did my biometrics 519/17. Does anyone know when I would get my workers permit? And when I would receive a decision on my visa?
    Hello, I'm from September 2014. I received working permit end of July 2017.
    You'll be able to apply if you haven't already for aWorking permit after a decision has been made on your case.

Comment

• Honey Patel
      • May 2018

my case is of Nov 2014 still waiting for DA

Comment

• Jamalo
        • Apr 2018

what in site said im from may 2014 they said fee waived for work permit

Comment

• jhmw815
          • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Vball
          I'm from September 2017. After going through many posts and doing the research, you'll be getting the DA decision somewhere in the ball park of end of 2020 or early 2021. And yes.. with current 10k annual cap, it will eventually cause the massive backlog of waiting up to 10+ years just to get DA decision. Your work permit follows after DA decision. We've got a long way to go my friend..
          U Visa application: 09/26/2017
          Biometrics: 11/08/2017

Comment

Latest Post

Collapse

Working...