Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Citizenship Interview Digitized application?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John
    • Jun 2018

Citizenship Interview Digitized application?

Hello All,

I went to my citizenship interview last week, everything went very well I passed all the test. After all the paper verification, the officer told me
    that my case needed to be digitized, most likely because I have been around for 14 years already. She told me it could take a month to get my certificate (go to the ceremony) if everything went well, or 3 month if it is delayed and if I don't hear back the officer told me to request another appointment with infopass.

So my question is anybody had the same issue where there case has not been "digitized"? How long I will have to wait to finally go to a ceremony ?

Thanks so much in advance for your feedback
  • John
    • Jun 2018

Hello All,

Just wanted to give you an update, my application went actually very smooth and fast I though it would take month to get an appointment for my oath ceremony after the officer told me my case needed to be digitized.

Here are the detail for people that pass the interview test and waiting for their oath ceremony

- On June 8 I had my citizenship interview
    - received my N-445 notice of naturalization on July 16
    - went on July 25th to my oath ceremony, so it took exactly 47 days between my US citizen test and my Oath ceremony at the LA convention center.

Happy and proud to be an american today!!

Hope this help! Good luck!

Comment

• wilsonlisa597
      • Sep 2017

Congratulations on getting a US citizenship. You can always consult us for any queries related to law and probate cases. Regards
      Probate Attorney in San Bernardino Probate Attorney in Inland Empire Real Estate Litigation in San Bernardino

Comment

Latest Post

Collapse

Working...