Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

I-94 lost

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jabalin05
    • Feb 2017

I-94 lost

Recently I got marry,and I'm trying to apply for adjustment of status,but it turns out that I lost my I-94,and I can't get one on line because I entered the country in 07';I'm also waiting for DA through U visa,does anybody know if I can get in trouble if I send myself the form I-102 since I have no status? Will I need a lawyer for it?You know these days people is getting deported for anything,I want to make sure I'll be doing the right move,any help is appreciated,thank you,God bless
  • Bubu88
    • Aug 2017

You should hire an Attorney. Attorney can submit I-130, I-765, I-485 and I-102 ( for I-94 replacement) all the forms at the same time with USCIS fees and required documents.

Comment

• Jabalin05
      • Feb 2017

Thanks,I already did it myself,hiring a lawyer is very expensive,and it ain't rocket science to fill out the forms

Comment

Latest Post

Collapse

Working...