Visa Bulletin August 2015 was published today. Only movement and change noticeable was that the Philipines EB3 category is no longer under unavailable. As for India EB2, no movement staying October 1 2008. If the trend continues there is a chance we might see a retrogression in September 2015.
August 2015 Visa Bulletin was published today!
- 10 Tips “how to reply” to a RFE – Request for Evidence. 148 views
- How do I “Fix” My Papers? 48 views
- Shia Muslims from Pakistan seeking Asylum in the US 37 views
- Donald Trump Pro Immigration Actions Versus His Anti Immigration Rhetoric. 21 views
- Latest news on filing of the form I-751 removal of conditional residence – seems the process is getting more and more complicated! 16 views
- Why should the H4 visa holder know about the U Visa 15 views
- Domestic Violence Against Men – VAWA – A Solution for Immigrants (Men or Women) 13 views
- What can I do if my H1B case was rejected? 12 views
- Great News! Motion to terminate granted – case goes back to the USCIS for adjudication on a difficult adjustment of status (Form I-485) situation! 11 views
- How Does Bankruptcy Affect Immigration 10 views